View On GitHub
The Joy of Coding: Episode Guide
Volunteer-driven episode guide for The Joy of Coding
Project maintained by
Hosted on GitHub Pages — Theme by
Episode 215: May 13th, 2020
Watch this episode on Air Mozilla
Pandemic edition! Mike is streaming from home! Let’s hope the wifi holds out
- Write automated tests for the about:home caching mechanism
- Eliminate re-construction of Top Sites and Pocket stories when about:home startup cache loads before Activity Stream initializes
(Short description, activity stream flickers when opening about:home)
- Help contribute to Firefox, good mentored bugs for You.
a Mozilla Bugzilla account.
Talked about how the http cache works.
Talked about how the omni.jar file works.
Explained the difference between ‘mach try’ and add a patch to Phabricator.
If you ‘hg amend’ and get Orphaned changesets, you can fix that with ‘hg evolve’
Hit the escape key in Browser toolbox to get the terminal at the bottom
You can not json encode a undefined value
Rate this episode
Join us on Matrix!
- Read more about it
- A Wrapper to keep different mozconfigs
Mikes Addon for showing how many reviews are in your review queue -
Source at Github
Mikes Firefox Color Theme
- Go here to find Mentored bugs to hack on, ie good for beginners
Check if a service you are using, has been part of a breach via